The Sagrada Penthouse
Get to know Barcelona while you stay at The Sagrada Penthouse , located very close to one of the most important monuments in the city, the Sagrada Familia.
The 70m² apartment, ideal for 5 people, has a terrace with a table and 2 chairs to enjoy relaxing outdoors.
The Sagrada Penthouse _ It is located on the eighth floor of a modern building with an elevator.
Come and enjoy a fully equipped and comfortable space!
● Includes elevator and concierge service.
● Free high-speed Wi-Fi.
● It works with a system that opens both the entrance door to the building and the apartment through a mobile application. You do not need keys to enter the apartment on the day of entry.
What spaces can you enjoy?
● Living-dining room that includes a table with five chairs.
● Two bedrooms.
○ A double bedroom with a double bed.
○ A bedroom with a single bed.
● A complete bathroom with shower.
● An equipped kitchen.
We want you to feel at home, that´s why we offer you a welcome detail to enjoy your first day in Barcelona:
● Maps of Barcelona with restaurant recommendations
● Nespresso capsules.
● Tea bags.
● Bottle of cava.
● Sugar, salt and pepper.
● Hand soap and gel.
● Toilet paper and kitchen paper.
● Cleaning kit (dishwasher soap and tablets, sponge, washing machine soap and garbage bags)
THE BUILDING AND SURROUNDINGS
It is one of our apartments in Barcelona located next to the Sagrada Familia. The neighborhood is very popular and well connected. A few meters away is Avenida Gaudí, a pedestrian promenade full of shops, restaurants and cafés with terraces, which connects the modernist Hospital de Sant Pau with the Sagrada Familia.
The nearest metro station is Sagrada Familia (Line 5), direct to the Barcelona - Sants Station with a direct link to the airport and 15 minutes from Plaza Catalunya and Las Ramblas. In addition, there are several bus lines to the center and the beaches.
To process your arrival it is necessary that you send us a photo of the DNI´s or passports of all the guests by email or WhatsApp.
The check - in time is from 3:00 p.m. To check into your apartment, one or two days before your arrival date, we will send you a link to access the apartment.
Do you need to enter before? Contact us the day before your arrival and we will inform you if it is possible to change the time of entry.
Check out time is at 11:00 am. You will be able to close the door without worrying about returning the keys.
Do you need to spend more time?
Contact us one day before your departure and we will confirm if it is possible to checkout after 11:00 am.
● To check into your apartment, one or two days before your arrival date, we will send you a link to access the apartment.
● We would also need copies of all guests´ ID cards or passports before providing them with a link to access the apartment.
● The tourist tax is 5,50€ / person / night. Applicable only for people over 17 years of age and a maximum of 7 nights.
● Smoking is not allowed.
● Animals are not allowed.
Live a unique experience in Barcelona
Take advantage of the privileged location of the apartments to discover the city, its culture and its people.
Visit Barcelona accompanied by maximum comfort and freedom, without the limitations of a hotel.
Choose from the more than 50 apartments available on BarcelonaForRent.com !
License number: HUTB-003522
Check-in: from 15:00h.
Check out: before 11:00h
If you need to check in / out before or after these hours, you must apply at the time of booking. These options are subject to availability and may have an additional cost.
A full refund is only possible if there are at least 60 days left before the arrival date.
50% will be refunded when the cancellation takes place at least 45 days before arrival. Cancellations made within 30 days of arrival are non-refundable.
Minimum stay: 3 nights
Final Cleaning Fee: 150 €
Refundable deposit: 200 €
Tourist tax: 5.5 € / person / night.